QUALIFICATION FOR APPROVAL OF OCCUPANCY
Please read thoroughly prior to filing out application(s) on our Rent a Home page.
E Pro Realty LLC pledges to the property owners that approved applicants have a good credit history. This is verified by running a background check to verify credit, criminal, Pedi-file, and eviction history. Any evidence of evictions, criminal or Pedi-file and/or excessive delinquent account may result in the denial of your application.
Three verifiable tenant references from current and previous property owners / managers that reflect a history of satisfactory tenancy.
RENT TO INCOME RATIO
The combined gross income (before taxes) must be at least three times the amount of the monthly rent. In most cases, your employer verifies this. If you are self-employed we require verification of your income by your most recent income tax form filed or equivalent.
Individual owners have set standards to be followed within each rental property.
Likewise, it is best to ask regarding the pet policy for the individual properties if you have any pets. Please note that at this time, apartment complexes do not accept any pets.
E Pro Realty LLC proudly pledges to support equal opportunity. In no way will we discriminate against anyone due to race, ethnicity, handicap, religion, color, age, ancestry, sex, or marital status.
There is a non-refundable tenant screening/credit check fee of $75.00 per application.
Please complete one Application to Rent for each adult (18 or older). Each adult who will be occupying the rental property must complete a separate Application to Rent.
- A photocopy of picture identification for each adult must be turned in with each Application to Rent
- The application(s) must be signed before we can begin processing the application(s). The Application to Rent cannot be processed without signatures(s) and tenant screening/credit check fee of $75.00 per application.
- The average processing time is three days. Please note that under certain circumstances process time may exceed three days.
- Satellite dishes will require an additional deposit prior to installation.
- Acceptance of this application and fees does not guarantee you a rental property.